The most wonderful time of the year is finally here! The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is one of the best parts of late summer. The only problem with it is that it reminds me how quickly fall is approaching! I’ve rounded up my top 12 must-have items that have a special spot on my want list… I’ll have to do a lot of nannying to afford some of these gorgeous pieces!
These items are listed from left to right…
- Stuart Weitzman Natozzi Bootie ($349) // Ok, so these booties may not be the most reasonably priced, but Stuart Weitzman is one of the hottest designers right now and it’s worth the investment! I have a pair of over-the-knee boots from here and I would wear them every day if I could.
- YSL Lip Set ($74) // I’ve been lusting over YSL lipstick ever since I laid my eyes on the gorgeous packaging. This color is a rose hue which can be worn with any outfit.
- Gucci Round Sunnies ($294) // Sunglasses are essential for every season, so it’s okay to splurge on them, right?
- B.P. Ruffle Bell Sleeve Sweater ($32) // I think this sweater is such a good wardrobe staple because it’s so versatile and goes with so much! You could opt for jeans or even a leather skirt with this top!
- Tiered Midi Dress ($52) // Midi dresses are perfect for a cool summer night out with girlfriends. Especially with unpredictable weather, midi styles keep you warmer than shorter dresses. I also love the burgundy color of this dress and the subtle floral design.
- Zella Cut Out Legging ($43) // These leggings are awesome for fall and the quality is really great. The thing I love about leggings is that they’re so comfy and can be worn with an oversize sweater or a workout top for a more casual look.
- BLANKNYC Suede Moto Jacket ($126) // I just bought this exact jacket in lilac and of course, it’s on sale now!
- Philosophy Purity Cleansing Trio ($55) // My grandma Cheryl was actually the first one to introduce me to Philosophy products. The face wash is super smooth and the scent is so fresh and flowery. Thanks grandma C for the awesome recommendation!
- Burberry Quilted Green Coat ($500) // If you’ve been gawking over a Burberry coat, now is the time to buy it! You’d save almost $300 by taking advantage of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale.
- Moonlight Pajamas in Pink Crystal ($43) // Every girl needs a pair of cozy PJ’s for a night in! There are other colors offered on Nordstrom’s website, but the softness of this pink caught my eye.
- Halogen Cheetah Loafer ($60) // After I finish typing up this post, I’m running to Nordstrom to try these bad boys on. I LOVE Leopard print but I hate when it’s too overwhelming. Halogen hit the nail on the head with these shoes because they aren’t overly dramatic and can be incorpratred into so many looks.
- High Waist Faux Leather Leggings ($72) // Yes, another pair of leggings made their way to my top 12 list… I’m obsessed with the wine color of these leggings. It’s actually my favorite fall color to wear because I love the way it looks with my hair!
It was so hard for me to select 12 items to post about becuase Nordstrom has my ❤ and I love everything that they sell… I should seriously get a job here!